1. Carefully read the support method before proceeding with the device to avoid improper use of the device;
2. Avoid sharps scratching accounts, affect the use of the role;
3. After the account is used, all spare parts should be collected completely for reuse;
4. The weight bearing on each bracket must not exceed 100kg
5. During the handling process, it should be lightly placed, and the outer package should be prevented from being damaged so as to avoid losing the accessories;
6. If the appliance is used in the account, please note that the wire and iron bracket must have excellent insulation, otherwise there will be risk of electric shock;
7. Before taking the account, it is necessary to carefully survey the topography. There should be no rolling stones, rolling logs and weathered rocks above the camp.
8. Do not establish accounts in the dry and dry riverbeds in the dry season;
9. To prevent lightning strikes, do not set up the account on the top of a hill or in an open field;
10. When installing in mud or sand, it is possible to dig drains around to ensure the boring of the ground in the canopy;
11. The information used in the account is not flame-retardant. If you need to dine in the account, you must keep the flame away from the tarpaulin or use a fire board to block the flame. When the meal is taken, the person will not be able to leave the account. Normally, the plan for saving lives will be prepared and the exhaust fan will be installed. Sweeping fumes
12. When you know that the local wind power exceeds level eight, please cancel the account early.
13. The cotton tarpaulin must be exposed to the tarpaulin before it is stored. After it is cured and dried, it is folded and stored. If it is too late to dry the tarpaulin, it must be kept in mind for a long time to avoid staining and mildew.
14. According to the local humidity and climatic conditions, the tarpaulin will be exposed at regular intervals to avoid breeding of bacteria and damage to the rainproof coating.